- Explain what is routing in MVC? What are the three segments for routing important?
- How to provide Alias name for an action method in Web API?
- What is the need to use Html.Partial in MVC?
- Mention what does Model-View-Controller represent in an MVC application?
- What are the several return types in ASP.Net Web API?
The second parameter is optional, and allows us to define whether the section we are rendering is required or not. If a section is “required”, then Razor will throw an error at runtime if that section is not implemented within a view template that is based on the layout file . Remote validation is the process where we validate specific data posting data to a server without posting the entire form data to the server. Let’s see an actual scenario, in one of my projects I had a requirement to validate an email address, whetehr it already exists in the database.
- ApiController specializes in returning data arranged in series and sent to the client.
- Here you need to explain that an HTTP handler is a specialized component that handles every request into an ASP.NET application.
- The second parameter is optional, and allows us to define whether the section we are rendering is required or not.
- Choose a language compiler depending on the language of the code.
- Or, without mentioning filterAttribute top of every controllers or every action methods, get the functionality of filter attribute on top of every controllers.
POST action type submits data to be processed to a specified resource. We pass the essential URL and data with all the POST requests. Page output caching –This type of caching stores the recently used copy of the data in the memory cache to improve webpage performance. The cached output is fetched directly from the cache and sent to the application.
Explain what is routing in MVC? What are the three segments for routing important?
Views- folder containing a folder for every controller and a particular folder shared for views used by controllers or multiple views. ViewResult is derived from the ‘AbstractResult’ class, and ‘ActionResult’ is an abstract class. ActionResult is good when you are dynamically deriving different types of views. The derived classes of ActionResult are FileStreamResult, ViewResult, and JsonResult.
How to provide Alias name for an action method in Web API?
While a Task mvc programmer from the Task Parallel Library is executed by a TaskScheduler to return a result and allows you to find out when it finishes. This page is used to make sure common layout page will be used for multiple views. Code written in this file will be executed first when application is being loaded. We can have multiple views which can point to the same model and vice versa. You should be proficient in C#, Visual Basic, .NET, ASP.NET MVC applications. Your knowledge of Entity Framework ADO.NET can also give you an upper hand in the interviews.
If you want to pursue a career in IT, you need to know about MVC architecture. This article includes the most frequently asked asp net mvc interview questions to help you prepare for your upcoming interview. Remember to go through the basics of MVC and C# programming before diving in. BCL is primarily a base class library of classes, interfaces, and value types. It forms the foundation of .NET framework applications, controls, and components. BCL encapsulates a wide range of common functions and makes them easily available for developers.
What is the need to use Html.Partial in MVC?
How do I prepare for an experienced .NET interview?
Q. 3 What should I prepare for a . Net Developer interview? Work on topics like frameworks, dynamic website development, web applications, ASP, C#, Object-oriented programming, mobile application developments, etc.