about us

Who we are....

Who we are
  • BONOOD is a Turkey-based company, launched in 2019 by a group of business and technical professionals who have accumulated experience of around 30 years in the construction engineering on one side, building and optimizing customer experience on another side.
  • BONOOD business focuses split into two parts, 70% on the Construction applied technologies and its related implementations and the other 30% goes to trading mainly building material Export & Import throughout our affiliates & representations in other countries.
  • BONOOD has built a network of affiliates & representations in some European countries such as Germany and Italy, African countries such as Egypt, Sudan, Morocco and Mauritania, and Asian countries such as India, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Kuwait.

Mission

mission
  • OUR MISSION is to globally promote an expanded array of Turkish quality reputed & price competitive construction items, applying the international technical standards of classifying materials, throughout our user-friendly, technology proven and dedicated marketplace, in order to meet and exceed our customer’s needs by making the end to end trading journey as effortless and secure more than ever.

vision

vision
  • OUR VISION, We aspire to use the power of innovation to keep our position as the global leader of a specialized marketplace, strive to re-engineer world construction items trading culture and promote its customer to a new level of satisfaction and business success, seeking to be the most respected service brand world-wide.