DEVISIB 3 in 1 Milk Frother
Hot / Cold Milk Frothing DEVISB Electric Milk Frother offers you 2 options for milk frothing. Whether you enjoy hot foamy milk or cold silky milk, you can both have it. DEVISIB automatic milk frother – the best choice for you.
Voltage: AC 220-240V 50/60Hz
Net Weight: 900g
Foam capacity: 130ml
Cable Length: 1m
Product Dimension: 17 x 12 x 20 cm
1 x DEVISIB Milk Frother
1 x Frothing whisk
1 x Stirring whisk
1 x User Manual
1. Milk can froth and heat up to 60±5℃ (131℉~149℉) when heating milk, which is the optimal temperature for drinking. Over-heating will destroy milk nutrients.
2. This milk frother is designed to froth dairy milk. The protein and fat content are what allows your milk to froth. Non-dairy milk is plant based the type produced will be less consistent and may vary. If you insist on non-dairy milk, I’d recommend a Barista style non-dairy milk which should help with the milk froth for plant milk. Froth result cannot be guaranteed for any other non-barista style plant milk.
3. The key factor in achieving good froth is using fresh and cold milk. Milk should be cold and fresh. Use milk that has been taken directly from the refrigerator and start frothing immediately. The colder the milk, the better. We suggest the milk temperature is around 4~6℃(39.2℉~42.8℉).
4. Do not leave milk on the counter after use as this can affect the freshness of the milk. Always put milk back into refrigerator when done using.
4. Never fill milk over the MAX Level. Make sure to use the appropriate whisk. Check the corresponding indicator level. MAX Fill Line(130ml/4.4Oz) before frothing milk. MAX Fill Line(300ml/10.1Oz) before heating milk.
5. Clean the jug immediately after each use. Flush and clean the walls using warm soapy water, then dry with a dry soft cloth.