*Please Note that This Window Film Only Applies on Smooth Glass Surfaces.Do not Apply to Outside window or Windows with Crack.
*Don’t forget to remove transparent backing side before putting on glass or it will not cling(Use a tape on a corner of the back side (the smooth side) to quickly remove the backing protective film).
*Please use a hair dryer to soften the film under cold weather (Heat Resistant up to 176℉)
Brighten your home with YaJing Decorative Window Film – Partial privacy protection blurs unwanted views, simple frosting texture decorates your personal space, static cling to the surface without glue, simple peel-and-stick installation, easy to cut and trim, easy to remove and re-apply for multiple times.
- Partial Privacy Protection: it’s nice to feel safe at your own place
- User-Friendly: Hassle free peel-stick application in a breeze, easy removal leaving no damage or residue
- Glue Free: Simply use soapy water to install, no toxic glue required
- Unique Patterns: Decorate your home windows with regular elegant patterns
- Removable & Reusable: Premium PVC material offers extra durability, can be re-positioned and reused repeatedly
- UV Protection: Say goodbye to 84% UVA rays and 99% UVB rays that may hurt your skin and cause furniture fading
The window film works only on flat, clean, and smooth surfaces. It will not stick on plastic, broken or uneven surfaces.
Please do not apply the film to double pane windows, as the temperature changes might cause the windows to crack.
Do The Project To Make Your Windows
1. Measure the surface and cut the privacy film. Leave an extra inch margin on each side for an easy adjustment.
2. Clean the target surface thoroughly and make sure the surface is clean enough without any dust.
3.Peel off the transparent backing film along a short side.(Very Important!!!)
4.Spray a lot of water or soapy water both on the smooth side of the privacy film and the window, then install the privacy film onto the window.
5. Use the soft towel or squeegee to wipe the film back and forth to make sure that the bubbles and water have been totally removed.
6. Trim off the margins and use a cloth to flatten out the window privacy film. Here you go!
How to Peel Off the Clear Backing Film:
Step 1 – Please wet one window film corner and use your fingers to twist it for a while to loosen the attachment between the window film and clear backing film;
Step 2 – Please attach a sticky tape to the side of the clear backing film corner (we have also attached a small sticky tape on each roll of window film for your convenience), and then press it for effective attachment;
Step 3 – And then you are able to separate the clear backing film from the window film easily.